Flowers are nature’s utmost beautiful gift. For ages, flowers have been worshiped as objects of beauty by masses around the globe. To enlighten the beauty of flowers, we are sharing the 10 most beautiful flowers from around the world. We are also sharing interesting facts about these flowers, like origin, botanical name and colors. From classic flowers such as roses and to exotic selections such as daffodils, you’ll for sure fall in love with these amazing flowers for all occasions.
- Rose: The classic rose is deserving at the first place as the most beautiful flower owing to its timeless beauty. An world wide symbol of love and romance, there are thousands of different types of Roses that have been discovered throughout the World.
- Peony: Peonies are one of the most sought after flowers in the world due to their beauty and fragrance. They are native to China where they are highly valued, and are known as the “king of flowers.” Peonies are incredibly lush flowers that have densely packed petals that open up gradually over time layer by layer.
- Magnolia: Another popular flower is the magnolia. This tree grows wild in the southern United States and is the official flower of the state of Mississippi. They produce large creamy white blooms that can reach impressive sizes, up to 15 inches wide. They are popular for attracting bees due to their sweet perfume, however, magnolia flowers have a short lifetime and can only last for a few days.
- Orchids: Orchids are one of the most exotic flowers that you can grow in your own home. There are over 20,000 different types of Orchids available in the World. These large orchid blooms are popular for the size of their blooms and are native to the tropical regions of Africa, Asia, and America.
- Cherry Blossom: Cherry blossoms are one of the world’s most beautiful flowers. During the spring, the cherry blossom tree erupts into pink clouds composed of tiny blossoms. Every year, the Cherry Blossom Festival is held in Japan where tourists from all over the world come to marvel at the sight of these stunning trees.
- Lotus: The lotus is an aquatic plant known for producing large flowers. Native to Asia, the flower grows abundantly from India to China. The lotus is considered a highly sacred flower in both Hinduism and Buddhism and carries several meanings including: harmony and enlightenment. They are available in many beautiful colors, including dark and light pink, white, and purple.
- Daffodil: Daffodils are a symbol of friendship and are one of spring’s most popular flowers. Known as Narcissus pseudonarcissus, their botanical name is derived from Narcissus, a figure in Greek mythology who was a hunter that fell in love with his own reflection. The downward bending shape of the daffodil represents him gazing down at his own reflection.
We hope you liked being enlightened with details on these beautiful flowers and if you really crave to have them on board at your home or would like to gift it or have it delivered to a loved one visit Petals Gallery. Petals Gallery boasts of having wide variety of Flowers for all occasions and and are experts in Flower Delivery in Dehradun. We also provide Flower Arrangements and Online Flower Delivery in Dehradun.